The America’s Cup is the world’s oldest active sports trophy dating back to 1851, and the most prestigious sailing regatta.
The 36th America’s Cup will be fought out in 2021 on the beautiful Waitemata Harbour, with Team New Zealand defending its 2017 win in Bermuda.
Challengers will battle it out for the Prada Cup in January-February 2021, with the winner taking on the Emirates Team New Zealand.
And you can be there, on the water, enjoying all the action from the comfort of the Audacious.
View the America’s Cup from the water onboard the Audacious and have the best seat in the house.
There’s no better viewing platform than being right in among the action on Auckland’s majestic Waitemata Harbour.
- Full day, 8 hours, corporate and fishing – $2,600
- Half day, 5 hours – $1,700
Conditions of use:
- All fishing gear (bait, jigs, sliders, soft baits ) but excluding game fishing and diving gear.
- Registered Skipper included in the above price including 1 crew on all days.
- Standard rules apply to alcohol consumption on any registered vessel.
- Audacious is not available for bareboat use.
- Audacious is in current survey with MNZ and has alcohol/bar licence and GM alcohol certificate.
- Food and alcohol is additional to pricing for boat, skipper and crew.
- Catering is available on request.
- If over a week as defined above, and weather is good for sailing i.e. not cancelled due to poor weather or mechanical problems, and the 5 days are not used, these cannot be carried forward. We require a certain number of days for maintenance which have been factoring into the time frames. However, if at all possible Audacious will do their utmost to make up missed days through no fault of Audacious, there staff or bad weather. We have provided for a certain amount of bad weather days where we cannot sail, in our time frames.
- Pricing and Terms and conditions and contract will be disclosed once a confidentiality agreement has been signed.